Friday, February 27, 2009

the not so fortunate events

1)The Flasher

It happened last year,when I was on the way back from KLCC with one of my friend..

We were sitting and chit chatting with each other in the LRT train...when suddenly,an ungroomed dirty looking man came inside...He was so unappropriately dressed,as if someone had rapped him or some sort...So he sat in front of us,staring us sharply like we're the devil in his head....just when I was about to ignore him,I realised "something" was left open....That was his zipper.I was stunned,I mean,should I tell him?Was he that stupid not to wear an underwear??what should I say to him..hello mr.,don't you feel a bit windy today??My friend got worried and and gives a handsign to the lady sitting next to the "guy",and the way she reacts suprised me...She showed us a handful of fist,as if she were a wrestler,trying to tell us that she can defend herself....Then.suddenly, BAAM!,the guy went acting like a drunk and unstabily fell his heads towards her hips(she was wearing shorts).....gosh!...We were all shocked..

and he worst thing was,his wide opened mouth let out several drops of sticky mucus... Yuck,Gross! Luckily some of the guys kicked him out of the train at the next stop..



2)bumping up a ghost...

haha,this is going to be quite intriguing..When I was in standard 6,I went for a school camp at (guess what),Dusun Eco Resort,Pahang!

It was during the second night,while I was walking with my friends to go to a hall for some activity..I saw something at the other side of the road the we were passing by....

It was something white...something wrapped....and it was standing still.....Yikes..it was a creepy experience...I don't know why I even bother to look at it when my friend suggest me too..I sure regret that now..What shocked me is that I was at that time walking in a big group of people... and for some reason,all the other students didn't seem to noticed that "supernatural thingy " that is just standing about 3 metre away from where we were... OR...

Do I actually have the 6th sense?Nah,I don't think so..I cannot even stand horror movies for God sake...hahaha,even worms can make me jump my butt out off me....that was my first time and hopefully the last one...maybe I should bring garlics with me this summer camp,to scare off vampires...Scary...


3) When I was on a vacation in Kedah with my whole family,during the night,we went to the market,which sell plentiful of stuff from raw foods(meats) to clothes..When we were walking,while checking out all the variety of things,suddenly,out of no where....Poop! a sound of a small branch came down to me from up above and hit my spectacles...And surprisingly,my spectacles break into two,right at the middle...Can you ever imagine stuff like that happening to you? the chances is like one in a million....and the weird thing is that the fact that there were no trees above the market area...Hmm..I think someone must have threw it to the air...that incident cause me to see barely nothing during my vacation trip in Kedah...?What a turn off...


4) I have always been afraid of being on stage..I think I'm just born like that..Because bad things always happen when I am on one..During my years in a religous school,I was in a nasyid(singing) competition..My group has practise for month for that particular competition.Before our turn to perform,I was feeling well and okay,just relaxed and calm...Then our time came,when I was standing there in front of the judges and crowds,at that moment my lesgs felt weak,It was trembling and I can't control it..I was trying really hard to control myself,but failed..and then I opened my mouth to sing..and the worst thing happened..My voice sounded very,very shaky and weird...I never expected that to happen..It didn't even sound like my voice! Oh my God, that was a very embarassing moment...We ended up to loose in the competition,and it wasn't a shocking news to me,there were better groups at that time...That's when I realize how hard it is for someone to perform in front of thousands of people..I respect them for that...

hopefully,we can learn something from our own mistakes in the past and make sure it doesn't happen again next time..


1 Comments:

Blogger Siew Wuen said...

Hahaha, you had a great life!!! Hahahaha, very funny!!=)

March 27, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home