Saturday, January 24, 2009

ausmat

hi,
so today is the third day of my Chinese New Year holiday, and I really having a hard time choosing which topic to write onto this piece of post.....
I finally made up my mind to write about my Ausmat programme...so I'm going to tell you about 80% of the programme and 20% crap okay? BUT, please bare with me and don't fall asleep while reading this...:) as I always start up slow but eventually pick up the momentum and fly...fly away...

My ausmat programme started on Jun last year.To put it in a summary,Ausmat is kind of a foundation programme for student who particularly aspire to continue their study in "Australia". okay,why do I put this( " ) sign? That's because the country that I am bound to study is New Zealand baby...(this really pressures me as most of my friends and classmates are heading to the "world down under",with friends whom they already known for one and a half year,while me and my other 4 friends have to start all over again in finding friends)...haha..I know I sounded like a spoiled brat.But I have always disguise of the fact that I have to find a new circle of friends..I will feel so solitary and left alone...but I'm sure it will all be okay...just have to have faith in God..
(I am out of topic didn't I?)ok,so let's get back on track

Actually the time duration for an Ausmat course is actually one year,But for some reason, all the jpa scholars have to start the course six months earlier.But I see a lot of benefits to this as we have learned soo much in the bridging programme..I mean,I can't imagine if I just start my course this January,my head would be all rusty brown and empty,filled with nothing but dust from the spm leftovers,hahaha....So the bridging programme for the first six months is basically to prepare us for the IELTS exam,which is a standard English test that is recognised in most countries in the world.Anyone who resit for the paper would have to pay a "monstrous" value of RM500!! which is very expensive for me..and I'm sure to my colleagues as well..but luckily most of us passed in the exam...but hey,good luck for my friends who's taking the test for the second time...after all of your hard work,burning the midnight oil until you have to carry the baggy eyes to class,I'm sure you'll make it for the second time...

Now,2009 has come,where my real journey of the Ausmat begins...Ms Prema has once told me, Once this year starts,take a really really deep breath and hold it,hold it, and hold it, until you finally finish your Ausmat course...I think that's true...(suddenly I remembered Sarah telling me she tried it before but but her deep breath only last for a few countable seconds)haha, that's so funny Sarah...and the heat of Ausmat has already starting to burn the tip of my hair.... All of the sudden, assignment, quizes, homeworks, monthly test(which is very important by the way) pilled onto my body as fast as a flash of lightning....but guess what,this is what I have expected of what to come this year....that is the crystal clear fact..no kidding,this is the only chance that I could possibly have, to go to the country where they filmed my all time favourite "The Lord Of The Ring" triology.It's like I have to shoot the red dot on the dart board with only one bullet spare in my shotgun (I'm bad in giving analogy you see..)So dear God,please help me help myself to not blew this one chance..

No more games,no more procasinating,I have to put myself together for this.I'm going to strive "after" this Chinese New Year holiday(I need a bit of rest first okay).I'm so thankful of having a great team of lecturers who are very special in their own way of lecturing and friends who are very very helpful....this is all I can say about Ausmat...it's not a very clear description of the Ausmat as I will still have to go trough it this year,like a blank canvas waiting to be drawn with bright and dark colours. Hopefully next year,I'll be able to look back and cheerish my years in this lovely college ,

KBU International College.

and to Mr Derick,Happy Chinese New Year.Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Gong Xi , Gong Xi!!

bye - bye..

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza Aiza said...

ya.....
miserable...
new place.new life.new friends....
i hope i can be there one day...
new zealand wait for me!
insyaAllah...

January 30, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home