Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Beloved Family

hi,
The reason why I choose this topic is because my family is very important and they mean everything to me.My family consist of 7 members,including my parents.I have 2 elder sister,one younger sister and brother.I'm going to start of with my father.He has been retired for the pass 3 years.He stays at home and take care of my younger sister and brother who is 14 and 9 years old respectively.He likes to read and had a big collection of encyclopedias at home.He always encourage us to read his encyclopedias in order to gain knowledge.He is the leader of the family,as usual,and he is also the 'bank',that gives me money for my survival in this expensive world.

Next is my mother.She is currently working as a clerk at Agro Bank in Kuala Lumpur.She likes to cook.She will cook everyday for breakfast before she goes to work and dinner at night.She is a very hardworking and a great mother.But she has a weakness,that is towards cooking appliances.She always buy and keep it in the store room for future use.And the future seems endless, causing her to forget that she had ever purchase to item.But anyway,she is a very gentle person.She knows what to say at the right time,if you are feeling sad,her lectures are going to get you recharged again,regardless of what situation you are in.

My eldest sister is working as an internal auditor at the Mofaz Holding,and my second elder sister is doing her degree in accounting in UITM Shah Alam.They both have always love numbers,and it certainly shows in what course that they have coosen and I bet they really apply what they have learned,as they are also very good in spending money within budgjet.Although in the childhood years they have frequently bullied me, but as we all grow up, we tend to forgive forget the past and eventually became close with each other.

Last but not least my younger sister and brother.My sister is cuurently studying in a secondary school.She is a very active student.She plays netball,futsal,learn taekwan - do,and a very good marathon runner.Going through the life of a teenager,she always have something interesting to tell everyone at home of what had happened in school(other than her love story I mean).She also likes to cook and aspire to become a proffesional chef one day.While my youngest brother is a bit diferent.His ambition is to become a doctor speciallizing in surgeon.He is a very funny person that make jokes even without him realizing it.For example, I remember this one incident whereby my family had just finish dinner at a restaurant that serves soups.After paying the bill,my mother ask him what is the most expensive soup we had.And then he looked at the receipt and said it would be "sub total". He was assuming that the word sub is the the same as the word soup.Haha!.It's a moment that I would never forget.

Having a family is really a gift from God.Although sometimes I feel annoyed or angry because of their attitude or actions towards me,they are the ones that always stand by my side giving me support when I face problems in life.I have to bear in mind that I also might have done something that hurts them,maybe that's why they treat me badly.For better or for worse.A family can never be changed.I love them the way they naturally are,as me myself is not perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home